Last Christmas I gave you my heart, and several other bodyparts you horrible monster
„You where always against my shark tank! ALWAYS! Why can’t you support my dreams for once!“
After interviewing the audience of The Mummy (2017), 96% stated that this ending would have improved the movie. The remaining 4% of the audience were lying.
Chekhov’s gun doesn’t kill people. Chekhov’s people kill people. Using the gun.
Oh, the Horror! Oh, the Humanity! We couldn’t handle to see only one page of Reddit at once!
I am terrible sorry for the delay this week. Something came up and the english version had to be pushed back a bit.
Hello everybody, Caro took control of the comic this week, so it’s a dose of horror! If you don’t quite get it, you know what to do. Watch more horror movies! Best start with the first Hellraiser movie from 1987. Yes, you can thank us later. Kölle Alaaf and have a nice week!
Look, I can quit anytime! I just need one more fix!
At least something happens.
For three years we’ve been working to bring you a new episode of Tales from the Couch every Monday. It was a lot of fun and enriched our lives, but we can not maintain that rhythm. Factors in our non-comic life are currently requiring our attention and time, and as a result, TftC has recently… Continue reading There will now be an intermission